- To maintain a high level of customer service the Cadenshae brand holds by way of responding personally and promptly to all customer enquiries.
- Ensure the administration of all customer orders is undertaken for packaging.
- CADENSHAE DIRECTORS
- Full time role and required to travel to Cadenshae HQ in Ruakaka daily.
- Manage and maintain the Cadenshae Info email inbox, answering all customer enquiries related to orders.
- Support the social media team members with answering customer queries through Facebook and Instagram where required
- Print all customer orders and liaise with the packing team
- Process all customer returns for NZ, Australia, Canada & USA
- Manage the Cadenshae Live Webpage Chat for each website
- Stationary orders and other miscellaneous item orders for the office
- Liaise with the Cadenshae Accountant on queries related to orders
- Other ad-hoc administration duties as required
Core Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a customer service role is advantageous
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office, Excel and Google Docs
- Ability to pick new systems up quickly
- Strong communication skills
Cadenshae Core Values
- Health & Wellbeing
To apply, simply send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com