Cadenshae maternity leggings for the ultimate in comfort and support during pregnancy and post-birth.
All of Cadenshae's maternity leggings have been especially constructed to allow for the growth of the bump while offering superb comfort and support. The Classic Leggings feature a high waistband that can be worn during pregnancy, or folded down for extra support post baby.
Why choose pregnancy leggings from Cadenshae?
We all endure disorders and issues while we're pregnant - such as; pelvic pain, swelling, stiff hips and the added strain on the lower back. Therefore, finding the right maternity leggings to help relieve painful symptoms is essential for your comfort. By keeping the weight off your pelvis and reducing the pressure on your muscles and ligaments - Cadenshae Classic Maternity Leggings keep you sorted comfy!
- Sizes come in XS to XL.
- Made with nylon spandex.
- Available in full and ¾ length.
- Premium non-see-through fabric, squat proof!
- Flattering shape.
- Great for any type of workout in both the warmer and cooler months.
- Long supportive compression panel at the top of the leggings to relieve discomfort in the pelvic region and minimise Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction.
- Our long supportive compression panel can be folded offer a double layer of support under the belly, or it can be pulled up and over the bump, to provide coverage of the whole tummy.
- Post pregnancy they provide support, holding your tummy in as you recover and your abdominals heal. Simply fold the compression panel down to achieve your desired layer of support post-baby to help with recovery of abdominal separation.
- The way the waist scoops low makes them perfect leggings for c-section scars because the seam doesn’t sit on the scar and aggravate it.
Maternity Leggings FAQs.
It is well known that a pair of cute and comfortable pregnancy leggings are the staple of every maternity wardrobe, but do you have some unanswered questions about them?
1. What type of maternity leggings are the most popular?
We asked 248 moms what type of leggings they preferred and why. These are the results.
- 164 preferred maternity leggings that go over the bump.
- 63 preferred maternity leggings that go over and under the bump.
- 21 preferred maternity leggings that go under the bump.
The most common reasons why 66% of moms prefer over the belly leggings are:
- They don’t slip down.
- They are more flattering.
- They are more comfortable.
- They provide more coverage.
- They provide more support.
- They are better to exercise in.
- They don’t irritate a c-section wound/scar.
- They stretch better throughout pregnancy.
When you are pregnant and wear normal leggings they can cut in and can get really uncomfortable. With over the belly leggings, they have one big panel that fits over your belly and stay up the whole time. You're not going to get to a certain point where they are too tight or start cutting in because they are designed to go all the way up and over your belly, right up to nine months.
Common reasons why 25% of moms prefer leggings that have both options are:
- So they can wear them under the bump in early pregnancy, then over the bump later in pregnancy.
- So they can wear them over the bump in winter and under the bump in summer.
- Every day is different so it’s good to have both options.
- They like to wear them over or under the bump depending on what kind of exercise they’re doing.
Common reasons why 9% of moms prefer under the belly leggings are:
- Over the bump leggings irritate their belly.
- Over the bump leggings are too hot.
- Over the bump leggings are too restricting.
2. What to consider when buying leggings for pregnancy?
- The design of the seam lines - leggings that curve around the bum helps to shape it and accentuate the curves of your body.
- Are they firm enough that they're going to apply a little bit of compression, but not too much when you're in the third trimester?
- Look for quality so that as you grow and your leggings stretch they don’t become see-through.
3. How to wear leggings after a c-section?
One of the big benefits of the Cadenshae pregnancy leggings is the way the compression panel scoops low at the front to provide the ultimate in comfort for any c-section scars. If you have had a c-section you don’t want to wear any clothing with seams that sit on the scar, simply because they will irritate you.